Pricing & availability
5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen & towels including pool towels - fresh set each week. Final cleaning & mid-stay clean for fortnight stays. Tourist tax.
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras:
- Security deposit: GBP 2000
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 17h, departure by 10h
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES CHENES VERTS A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL:
- 15-minute walk through the forest to superb sandy beaches of La Tranche
- 20-minute walk to La Tranche centre - shops, market, restaurant & bars
- Indoor-outdoor heated swimming pool
- Well-being space & fitness room
- Aircon throughout
- Adjacent to pine forest walking & running trails
The Vendee is the perfect French seaside destination for UK families. It's far enough south to pick up warm sunny weather and the beaches are very child-friendly.
Chenes Verts will easily accommodate two families or a multi-generation group.
All the bedrooms can be set-up as doubles, so it's also a great place to stay for a group of couples.
- Toddlers - enclosed garden and walking distance to the beach. The pool can be closed off for safety. Some care will be needed on the stairs.
- Teenagers - they'll appreciate the independence of being able to walk to the town & beach. There are lots of activities to try too.
- Reduced mobility - two bedroom suites are downstairs including one adapted to guests with reduced mobility.
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
Take care on the staircase (see photo).
WHY LA TRANCHE-SUR-MER:
It's the best-known resort of the Vendee's southern coast and it hasn't been spoiled by high-rise apartments (Saint-Jean-des-Monts). The resort boasts several kms of sandy beach with pent of water sports potential and some great rock pools for low-tide exploring. Plus, there's a wide expanse of pine forest ideal for walks, runs and horse-riding. Like much of the Vendee, La Tranche has an informal rather than 'chi-chi' vibe and that's what makes it a winner for families who want a simple seaside holiday in France. That said, it's definitely 'up-and-coming' with a good choice of restaurants, shops and bars to enjoy.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SIMPSON TRAVEL:
Chenes Verts is also available to book via the Simpson Travel website.
Read more about our partnership with Simpson Travel.
New-build 500m villa offering luxury accommodation and superb facilities
- Brand new kitchen-diner with high-spec equipment, dining table for 10, terrace access
- Separate cosy lounge with terrace access
- Air hockey
- Fitness room
- Well-being area with hammam and jacuzzi, shower & WC
- Indoor-outdoor heated swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 - 'Suite Les Dunes' with 180cm king size double, dressing area, TV and terrace access. En-suite shower room & WC adapted to guests with reduced mobility
- Bedroom 2- 'Suite Les Floriales' with 180cm king size double, dressing area, TV and terrace access. En-suite shower room
- Additional separate WC
- Utility room
A further 3 bedrooms that share a balcony and family bathroom:
- Bedroom 3 - 'Les Pins' with 180cm king size bed that can be split to make twins, TV & garden views
- Bedroom 4 - 'Les Marais' also with 180cm king size bed that can be split to make twins, TV & garden views
- Bedroom 5 - 'Le Savinier' with small double 140cm, TV & garden views
- Shared bathroom with shower, bathtub, WC and hand-basin
- Separate WC
Fabulous and private space for socialising, featuring:
- Indoor-outdoor heated swimming pool 8x4m which has fully retractable sliding doors. The pool can also be accessed via a lockable interior door.
- Volleyball court
- Spacious terraces including a shaded area with outside dining table
To the front of the property there is secure driveway parking behind electric gates for 2-3 cars.
4 x 180cm (two can be split to make twins); 1 x 140cm
The ground floor bedroom suites have shower rooms; shared bathroom on the first floor; 5 x WC's in total
Indoor-outdoor 8x4 m heated pool (accessible via lockable internal door and from the garden via retractable sliding doors)
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- tv with French channels
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
- A wine-fridge stocked with a good selection of wines for you to purchase. Plus beer on tap (paid locally)!
- Aircon in all bedrooms and living spaces
No smoking and no pets of any kind
The villa is situated in a quiet residential zone on the outskirts of La Tranche-sur-Mer - the town centre is 1.6km and a walk of approximately 20 minutes. Chenes Verts is the last villa on a quiet road that leads to the forest. It's therefore enjoys a private and natural setting. The forest trails lead west to the beach of La Terriere and the forest is perfect for walks and runs. The Ven
Nearest village / town: La Tranche-sur-Mer 1.6km
Nearest beach: La Tranche-sur-Mer 1.3km
Boulangerie: La Tranche-sur-Mer 1.5km
Restaurant: La Tranche-sur-Mer 1.5km
Market: La Tranche-sur-Mer 1.7km
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- La Rochelle airport 65km
- Nantes airport 123km
- Saint-Malo ferry 305km
- Caen ferry 425km
- Calais 671km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.