Pricing & availability
3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
Notes on prices
- Price includes: Linen & towels including pool towels - fresh set each week. Final cleaning & mid-stay clean for fortnight stays. Tourist tax.
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras: Services available by booking with local managers (advanced notice required): in-house chef for an evening or two; visiting yoga or massage session; pre-arrival shopping.
- Security deposit: GBP 1000
- Changeover day: SUNDAY
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 17h, departure by 10h
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES ATLANTIC PINES A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL:
- 15 minute walk through La Ragnette forest to the fabulous local beach Boisvinet
- Walk to Jard's many restaurants, shops and cafes and the lovely market
- Private swimming pool & table tennis
- New-build villa equipped to a very comfortable standard
- Backs on to pine forest walking & running trails - there's a gate in the garden
- Ideal villa for one family
The Vendee is the perfect French seaside destination for UK families. It's far enough south to pick up warm sunny weather and the beaches are very child-friendly. Atlantic Pines is a perfect villa for those seeking convenience - put the car away for most of the holiday and use your feet & bikes to get around!
Atlantic Pines best suits a family with 2 or 3 kids, or use the 3rd bedroom for grandparents.
All three bedrooms can be set-up as doubles, so it's also a great place to stay for 2 or 3 couples.
- Toddlers - enclosed garden and walking distance to the beach. Do note the pool is close to the house
- Teenagers - they'll appreciate the independence of being able to walk to the town & beach. There are plenty of water-based activities too.
- Reduced mobility - not ideal as the bedrooms are upstairs
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
- It's a SUNDAY changeover at Atlantic Pines
- The house accessed directly off a residential road - some traffic noise will be audible (all of the living & outdoor areas are at the back of the property)
- Take care when exiting the drive - there is a cycle path in front of the house
- The neighbouring house is where the caretakers live. Their house is close and visible but they will completely respect your privacy
Jard is one of the Vendee coastline's less-developed resorts. It's an informal, laid-back town enjoying a fabulous beach (Boisvinet), a small harbour (sailing and water sports are very popular here), a weekly market and a good choice of restaurants and cafes. We know the Vendee well and it pays to be selective about where you stay. Jard is definitely a good option with it's fabulous child-friendly beach, pine forest and variety of water sports.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SIMPSON TRAVEL:
Atlantic Pines is also available to book via the Simpson Travel website.
Read more about our partnership with Simpson Travel.
New-build villa with a relaxed contemporary-style, very well-equipped for a summer holiday at the beach.
Open-plan living room comprising: lounge with sofas & TV, directly accessing the terrace/pool; dining space with table for 6, again directly accessing the terrace/garden; brand new kitchen, very well appointed with some tasteful French touches too.
Shower room with WC.
- Bedroom 1 - 160cm double bed, overooking garden, pool & forest
- Bedroom 2 - 160cm double bed, overooking garden, pool & forest
- Bedroom 3 - twin beds (2 x 90cm) at the front of the house
- Large shower room with WC
- Private pool 6 x 3m heated
- Outdoor table and sun-loungers and sun umbrella
- Table tennis
- Garden gate leads to the pine forest where there are running & walking trails to the beach
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
2 x doubles 160cm; 1 x twin (2 x 90cm)
Two shower rooms both with WC. Separate WC on ground floor
6 x 3m heated pool with cover, corner steps & lights
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- music dock/speaker
- tv with French channels
- tv with English-speaking channels
- table tennis
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
- secure storage space
- high chair
- hair dryer
Additional House Info
- Electric shutters in all rooms
- Solar heating of the water
No smoking and no pets of any kind!
The villa is in the Vendee resort town of Jard-sur-Mer. The villa backs on to La Ragnette pine forest which divides the eastern district of town from the beach of Boisvinet. This is a quiet residential area and there will inevitably be some light traffic noise from the road directly in front of the house. The main town and resort of the Vendee coast - Les Sables-d'Olonne - lies 20km to the north. La Rochelle is 80km south.
Nearest village / town: Jard-sur-Mer (800m)
Nearest beach: Plage de Boisvinet (1.3km)
Boulangerie: Jard-sur-Mer (800m)
Restaurant: Jard-sur-Mer (800m)
Market: Jard-sur-Mer (1km)
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- La Rochelle airport 83km
- Nantes airport 117km
- Saint-Malo ferry 300km
- Caen ferry 415km
- Calais 670km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.