Pricing & availability
5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
Notes on prices
- Price includes: 1. Beds made for arrival & weekly change of bed linen (and beds re-made); 2. Bathroom towels (1 large towel + 1 hand towel pp) & weekly change of towels including Simpson Travel pool towels; 3. Weekly cleaning: final cleaning for stays of 7 nights and light mid-stay clean and final cleaning for stays of 14 nights; 4. Tourist tax.
- Compulsory extras:
- Optional extras: In-villa chef; surf school; bike hire
- Security deposit: None
- Changeover day: Saturday in July & August
- Arrival and departure: Arrival from 5pm, departure by 10am
- Fortnight booking restriction: No
WHAT MAKES VILLA SYLVAINE A GREAT HOLIDAY RENTAL
- 8min walk to stunning beach
- Completely renovated maison Landaise ideal for families
- Private & secluded setting in a prime residential area between lake & ocean
- Several restaurants within 10min walk
- Enjoy the healthy outdoor vibe of chic Hossegor
For a special occasion or just to make your holiday even more relaxing, why not book one of our bespoke catering packages as part of your stay at this villa.
One or two families looking for a highly convenient location by the beach. This villa also works well for couples/friends here for Hossegor's amazing surf and golf.
- Toddlers - very good: enclosed garden and short walk to the child-friendly lake beaches
- Teenagers - excellent: they can walk to the beach and cafes independently
- Reduced mobility - very good: the villa is on one level and the local walking is flat
ANYTHING TO WATCH OUT FOR?
No - this is a lovely villa.
WHY HOSSEGOR & LES ESTAGNOTS?
An established surfing resort with a very 'cool' vibe. The resort offers great beaches, good shopping, a lovely lagoon and plenty of activities (surf, golf, tennis, cycling, sailing & more). And, if you know the Hossegor area, Estagnots has a more relaxed vibe, still with plenty going on and just a short bike ride into Hossegor proper. Walk to local bars and restaurants, a small local supermarket, bike and surf board hire and Hossegor lake too.
Landais chalet completely renovated in 2019 in a prime residential location between Hossegor lake and ocean
5 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms all on ground level - an ideal villa for one or two families or a group of friends enjoying Hossegor's surf and golf.
The owners have created a bright and fresh holiday villa, fit for modern tastes and lifestyles yet remaining true to the heritage of the maison Landaise style which features in this area.
The accommodation comprises:
- Large conservatory-style sun room / verandha with dining table and sofa
- Open-plan living room with lounge and brand-new kitchen withincluding breakfast bar. The living space has sofas and chimney
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: small double rooms each with 160 cm bed
- Shower room & separate WC shared by bedrooms 1 & 2
- Bedroom 3: larger room with 160 cm double
- Bedroom 4: 2 x singles 90cm that can be joined to make a double
- Bathroom (bath, shower, hand basin) and separate WC shared by bedrooms 3 & 4
- Bedroom 5: master bedroom with 180cm double and en-suite shower & WC
Leading directly from the verandha is the outside space for playing in the pool & socialising:
- Kidney-shaped swimming pool with deck terrace, sun-loungers, chairs & table and outsde sofa
- On the other side of the garden in the canopy of a tree you have a corner sofa for relaxing in the shade with your holiday reading. There's also a table with bench and a Brasero Argentinian BBQ (and charcoal BBQ) for grilling your steaks and seafood (try Capbreton fish market)
Master bedroom 180cm; 3 x doubles with (2 x 160cm & 1 x 140cm); 1 x twins with 90cm singles
Two en-suites + 2 x family shower/bathrooms. 3 x WCs in total
Kidney-shaped pool protected by alarm. Unheated.
- washing machine
- oven & hob
- fridge freezer
- coffee maker
- iron & ironing board
- dvd player
- tv with French channels
- table tennis
- bbq or plancha
- parking space
Additional House Info
Bikes are available at the villa at guests' own risk
No smoking. Sorry, no pets.
Villa Syvaine is situated in the Estagnots district between the ocean and lake of Hossegor / Seignosse Ocean. This is an enviable location: a peaceful residential setting in the pine trees yet just a short walk to the beaches. Plage Estagnots is a world-famous beach break for surfers but in summer months the waves are family-friendly and there are several surf schools here. It's under 10mins on foot to Plage Estagnots. In the other direction, the north shore of the lake with its sandy beach and oyster shacks is just under 10mins on foot. Also within walking distance are several restaurants, beach bars, a bakery and mini-market - it would be hard to find a more convenient location. Bikes are definitely the best way to explore Hosseogor. It's a 10min ride to the town centre for the gorgeous daily market, surf boutiques, cafes, restaurants and ice creams. Villa Sylvaine enjoys a private and peaceful spot in amongst the buzz and excitement of this fabulous seaside resort.
Nearest village / town: Hossegor 3km
Nearest beach: Ocean 8min walk; lake 9min walk
Boulangerie: 14min walk
Restaurant: 4min walk; several within 10min walk
Market: Hossegor daily market 3 km. Summer market at Seignosse
Distance to nearest major transport connections
- Biarritz airport: 43 km
- Pau airport: 118 km
- Bordeaux airport: 175 km
- Bilbao airport: 180 km
- Biarritz train station: 41 km
- Bilbao ferry port: 179 km
- Santander ferry port: 276 km
- St Malo ferry port: 707 km
Customer Reviews By Feefo
No reviews yet.